Friday, April 20, 2007

Oh yeah? How far can you poop?





At about 9 this morning I lept out of bed because Diana shrieked in Eli's room. After a mini heart attack, I found Diana standing dumbfounded in front of the changing table. Eli, naked from the waist down, squirmed on his back with what can only be described as a look of utter satisfaction on his face.

Apparently, with his diaper off, the young man pooped with such ferocity that it nailed his dresser a full four feet away. Including a bit of shrapnel on the log where we keep track of his poop*.

Diana snapped me out of my stupor by saying, "Do something!" As I tried to mop up the splatter, Eli christened his mother with a giant stream of pee.

Good thing he's so darned cute.

*please see the definition of "irony" to fully appreciate this.

No comments: