Monday, May 21, 2007

poo snakes



Jamaica was awesome. But this is an Eli blog. If you want details, you'll have to visit Tom Warchol's blog, "Dargh.com."

I checked in semi regularly and came back early today to find some good news and some bad news. The bad news is Eli (the Jamaicans call him "Jah") has some acid belly. Lots of babies get it. But it hurts to eat. And when eating is your favorite thing to do (I'm looking at you, Wisconsin), having it burn stinks. So Eli's been pretty sad. Diana and Eli's doctor are trying different things to help. Today seems a little less acidy. I think the combo of super expensive formula plus Grover spit did the trick.

The good news is Eli learned a new trick. Remember that cool Play Dough thing that you shoved the dough through and it made long snakes in the shape of stars and stuff? Well, Eli did that with, um, poo today. Immediately after removing his diaper he did his trick into various wipes and onsies I could get my hands on. For, like 5 minutes. And every time I'd catch a poo snake, he's try to shoot me with pee pee.

He also got cuter and fatter. See above photo.

No comments: