Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Redrum



Elijah is definitely trying to find his voice lately. He’ll go from little R2D2 beeps and burbs, all the way up to roaring like a tiny lion.

As he experiments, he’ll sometimes babble with a deep, scratchy voice that can only be described as that possessed kid from “The Shining.” I gotta tell you, it scares the crap out of me. And with the addition of babyfood into his repartee, the odds of projectile pea puke skyrocketed.

When he does the scary voice, I just chuckle and ask politely if it's only Elijah in there, all while examining his head for the sign of the beast. Thankfully, the only thing I find is the old remnants of his Cradle Cap. Ew.

In case you are wondering, we’re dressing Elijah up in a Tigger outfit for Halloween. Why? Because Diana made the grave mistake of sending me to Target to buy clothes for Elijah a few weeks ago. The manager couldn’t explain why Tigger costumes didn’t come in adult sizes, so I got one for the boy.

Expect cuter than cute photos soon.

No comments: