Thursday, April 9, 2009

Eat This!


Sorry I’ve been a bit lax this week with the blog. I’ve been preparing for, and attending a big fat meeting in sports car land. But now I’m back. Unfortunately, my lack of involvement with my son is even more heartbreaking because I don’t have any good blog worthy stories.

But I have a small, but funny one.

While trying to convince myself out of doing a tour of the Atlanta International Airport bars, I got a call on my cell. Seeing it was “Home,” I picked it up immediately. This is what I heard:

“Tee hee! Tee hee!”

“Eli! What are you doing?”

“Tee hee! Tee hee!”

“Eli! (Weird muffled sound).”

I said what any normal person would. “What the heck is going on?”

Diana said, “Huh? Who is this?”

After a few moments of piecing things together a la Sherlock Holmes, here’s what happened. Diana and Elijah were playing on the bed. Tickling and general roughhouse. At some point in their hilarious melee, Eli grabbed the phone and tried to get Diana to eat it. By shoving it into her mouth.

Either her tongue knows my cell phone number by heart or she accidentally bit the “Last number dialed” button. Anyone why has made out with Diana knows which it was. Rwor!

I don’t have any recent Diana pictures at work, so here is a shot of her laughing at Steve and a belly dancer from years ago.

1 comment:

Diana Hamann said...

Actually he was trying to stick the antennae up my nose.