Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Post Script



Diana wanted me to add an additional story to last weekend’s “Dudes Weekend” post. According to her, I let Elijah’s fingernails grow to disgusting lengths over the weekend and when she got home he looked like a cross between Noseferatu and that guy from Guinness Book of World Records with those crazy curly fingernails. Except dirtier.

Now, I consider fingernail duty to be “expert level” baby care. As you’ll recall, I was plenty occupied keeping Elijah from drowning, electrocuting himself and leaping from our roof. The last thing on my mind was a manicure and pedicure. Had she seen him on Sunday, she’d realize that he didn’t technically have a full bath for the three days she was gone. He looked like a cast member from Grease.

Sorry this is so short. I’m trying to save the world for millionaires with disposable income and a desire for really nice German sports cars.

Think of this post as an appetizer for a really hysterical post to come. Most likely in August.

No comments: