Sunday, December 31, 2023

New Years Eve 2023


 Another glorious Sayulita New Year in the books. 

 

I know I have been simply awful at keeping HamannEggs updated. I promise to be slightly better next year. I’ll run through my iphone photos to give you a quick 2023 highlight:

 

Diana went to Phish in Mexico, and was the only in attendance not on drugs.

 

We went to Spain and Portugal and I stopped being a vegetarian immediately after trying a piece of Spanish ham.

 

Eli ruled his E-sports league. We spent all his college money in anticipation that he’ll get a full ride in Fortnight.

 

Luca dominated soccer, baseball, badminton, jai-alai, ostrich racing and toe wrestling.

 

Jerry humped 400 people, just short of his 2023 goals.

 

And now, it’s time for my yearly weepy messages.

 

Diana,

 

I love you, you amazing, wonderful, hilarious hot mom. You’ve managed to get cuter, funnier and more successful this year. You are an inspiration and I so proud of you. I can’t wait to chase you around the earth and give you kisses before you go to bed by 8:30pm.

 

Elijah,

 

I love you, you hilarious, shaving, deep voiced man. You seem to have life figured out before the age of 17. I relish every chance to watch movies after midnight and sneak away for an occasional father son French dinner. I can’t wait to see all the marvelous dings you’ll put in my car in 2024.

 

Luca,

 

I love you, my kindred spirit. You have such a love of life and its many competitions. You are so silly and hilarious and despite your efforts to conceal it, you are the kindest person on the planet. I can’t wait to watch football with you and forcibly hug you against your will.

 

Jerry,

 

I love you but please give the humping a rest.

No comments: