Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dream Lady



I was working late last night and in a bit of a funk.  Luckily, I have a wife who understands exactly what it takes to not only get me out of a funk, but catapult me into a giddy euphoria.  Last night, it was the photo above.

This lovely creature was created by none other than Elijah Steven Hamann.  I’m sure it was on a Barbie site or a My Little Pony site.  It seems to be the electronic equivalent of a paper doll.  But Eli used it to create the woman of his dreams.

And it is just awesome.  I love it so much.

I mean, look at her.  That oddly high forehead.  Those Fetal Alcohol Syndrome eyes.  Her lipstick matches her hot pants’ draw string AND her rain boots.

He was kind enough to give her an umbrella so her motorcycle jacket and teddy don’t get wet in the rain. 

And the dog.  Oh how I love the dog.  Waiting obediently by her side after apparently stomping Pinot Noir grapes.

I want NBC to greenlight a TV show about these two immediately.  Model by day.  Alaskan fishing boat captain by night.  Private Detective by afternoon.  It will be called “Slippery When Wet” and will win its timeslot every night.

As I continue to look at her expression, I’m suddenly reminded to set parental controls on our internet when I get home tonight.

No comments: