Sunday, July 1, 2007

My son the snake



The little man is really starting to take notice of his surroundings. He particularly likes the view from his Baby Bjorn. That’s right, I carry him in a painfully dorky Baby Bjorn. I lost the ability to be cool roughly 11 weeks ago.

Back to the baby. He loves to peek out over the, ahem, Bjorn and watch the trees. Maybe he’ll be a tree doctor when he grows up. Or in 2029, he can be in charge of reminding us what trees used to look like.

However, Elijah is developing an interest in exploring the world with his…tongue. Granted, the only real stimulus in his first two months has been through the end of a nipple. But it’s a little disconcerting to see him lead with the tongue. Not to mention grosser than gross.

“What’s mommy’s shoulder taste like? Don’t mind if I do. This Baby Bjorn? Delicious. Grover the Dog? Mmmm. That’s good Grover.”

p.s. I'm pretty sure my arm is covering his naughty bits in the picture. I prefer to keep the FBI off this Blog.

No comments: